Sunday, October 20, 2013

Project and Presentation from CocoaConf San Jose

Yesterday, by the side of CocoaConf San Jose, I gave a jargon on SceneKit. This jargon was based on my earlier blog position on the field of study, but limited a little new-fangled supplies. The source code and the keynote in support of the presentation are existing on my GitHub story.
The source code is based on the code from my earlier blog position, but contains a little new-fangled examples.

One of the session attendees e-mailed me bearing in mind the session with a little in rank. Modish the session I thought so as to nearby was nix way to indicate which camera was used if you had multiple cameras in the location. This is truly incorrect. SCNViews and SCNLayers conform to a protocol called SCNSceneRenderer. That protocol has a property called pointOfView so as to can be used to indicate on a per-view level which camera is used.

I've added a sample project to the storage area called SceneKitFun/Multiple Cameras so as to shows this in charge. There's single location, but two another views viewing the location from another cameras. This project plus shows how to service pigs SCNViews with a point of view controller more willingly than creating a custom subclass of SCNView, which is probably how you'll care for to construction on the whole real-world SceneKit projects. I've plus deposit a tinge in the presentation on the incorrect slide.

My sincere recognition to Thomas Goossens in support of pointing this not worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment