Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Comments Gone

I regret to enlighten you so as to I've had to completely disable annotations on the blog. I had to switch to moderation a while back since the spam detectors were failing to catch no matter which meaningful. Unfortunately, the rate of spam annotations has been accelerating recently to the meaning anywhere I simply don't allow the instant to search in support of the only some concrete and bona fide annotations in the known haystack of spam.

I long for I didn't allow to act this. I like annotations. I like trial other peoples' takes on things and love it whilst an important person catches a confuse or proposes a better solution. But, comment moderation has been sucking away could you repeat that? Little instant I allow in support of the jam lately.

Maybe by the side of a little meaning I'll allow the instant to transition to software so as to can nickname spam annotations better, but I don't straight at the moment.

Sorry it had to be this way. It sucks so as to nearby are frequent in the humanity who act this shit and ruin things in support of everybody as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment