Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Almost WWDC

wwdc-2010.pngWell, it's the Thursday or WWDC and, as until the end of time, I'm swamped yet super-excited. The Pre-WWDC Pilgrimage is all designed. If you articulated relevance, you must own acknowledged an e-mail with the details around how to salary if you would like to take the means of transportation.


I shy away from making predictions or large trial since I don't own several inside in sequence and I'm likely to be more injure than justification with something but the safest predictions (like a modern standard iPhone being announced). However, I look after think there's something large this day to facilitate hasn't leaked yet. Something completely unexpected. Chances are, if at hand is, it will leak the night or the keynote. The total of fill with who discovery improbable around modern projects increases exponentially in the 24 hours leading up to the authentic presentation, and leaks be converted into virtually unbearable to prevent next to to facilitate promontory, but I own a gut feeling there's something we haven't heard around yet, but I haven't the foggiest goal come again? It might be.

Of avenue, I think a modern iPhone standard is almost a inevitable conclusion, and perhaps a quantity of moderate hardware refreshes on the Mac characteristic, though I think the focus of this WWDC is visibly departing to be the iPhone OS. We might distinguish a set a price dewdrop, zoom bump, or something comparable on the Mac characteristic, but I don't think we're departing to distinguish several Mac line completely refreshed or much stage devoted to the Mac in the keynote. It's contained by the realm of option to facilitate the Mac Mini, which is sorely overdue, or the Mac Pro, which is furthermore sorely overdue, to comprehend revamped, but probably not. I expect Steve to run through a trade event amount of stage giving us details around how many iPhones and iPads own been sold, how many applications own been downloaded, and whatnot. I expect to hear more around GameCenter and to distinguish a quantity of asinine montage around a quantity of developer's victory story with the App Store.

I've seen rumors around a iPhone OS-based AppleTV. Maybe. Steve's explanation next to D8 might own been the sort of mis-direction he's branded representing, and the AppleTV is absolutely in need of a refresh if it's departing to last being sold, but I think Steve was revealing the truth around the subsidized tube box advertise, so if at hand is an AppleTV refresh, it's departing to be combined with something besides: A association, modern transaction standard, or something to facilitate will nominate it a viable, profitable merchandise.

Steve will almost certainly own us watch a modern for profit, either representing the modern iPhone or a quantity of other modern merchandise. If he's really excited around it, he'll nominate us watch it twice.

For the for the most part part, I really don't thought come again? Gets announced. The incredible relevance in the iPad and growth of the iPhone as a platform already provide me with more to explore than I own stage representing. I'm looking promote to sitting in the RDF on Monday with 6,000 other Apple geeks. It's an extraordinary experience watching Jobs handiwork, especially in person. He's a master showman, and my single complaint around the after everything else a small number of Stevenotes has been all the stage he's certain to third merrymaking developers who lack his presentation skills. I really look after hope there's more Steve and a reduced amount of tongue-tied third-party developers on stage this day, though I suspect the format will be comparable to preceding years.

Last day, I didn't look after the Keynote line-thing. I visited with fill with in the line much of the morning since I was still on East Coast stage, but followed by I went back to my inn and had breakfast, followed by went back larger than to Moscone West truly or 10:00. This day, however, I'm departing to look after the early-morning geeky wait-in-line issue. My fellow extraterrestrial deprive is attending his chief WWDC and I feel like the line is something you own to look after your chief stage, and I don't him to look after it unaided. Besides, it is fun. And, hey, maybe at hand will be strippers again, since strippers not at all seem improbable of place next to a developer league, especially walking around next to 6:00 in the morning in 55° weather wearing bikinis and high spot heels, justification?

If you're departing to WWDC and would like to say hi, the unsurpassed way to discovery me is to chase me on Twitter. I run through for the most part of the generation next to Moscone West and am pretty unproblematic to discovery. If I'm not in a session, I typically square next to a postpone to handiwork and tweet my whereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment