Friday, November 22, 2013

Happenings and Prospects

I say sorry representing the comparative shortage of posts now since WWDC. That week in San Francisco until the end of time tends to backlog me pretty severely (I returned from WWDC next to inbox 1138 - and that's in the same way as expenses the return voyage answering e-mails), so I've been pretty much heads down on work-related stuff still since. I've furthermore, next to the same stage, been consciously demanding to back away from the 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week schedule to facilitate I'd fallen into demanding to help comprehend MartianCraft sour the ground. Those two own conspired to collapse me very little stage representing script lately, but I think things are under control promptly.

I've got my semi-mythical OpenGL ES from the Ground Up 10th episode on gaunt animation virtually finished and hope to own it posted contained by the then link of weeks, and it's morsel of a doozy. My goal with this pole is to nominate solitary of the more frightening topics in graphics encoding approachable. Fingers crossed, it's been a challenge making this subject matter approachable, but I think I'm getting at hand.

A a small number of other bits of news.

First, handiwork has officially happening on Beginning iPhone 5 Development. Yes, I know it probably must be called Beginning iOS 5 Development, but as of justification promptly, we're sticking with the naming sequence Apress established with the chief hardback. Dave, Jack, and I own already happening updating the hardback representing Xcode 4, ARC, Storyboards, and all the other cool modern stuff and are hopeful to own the hardback quick to make for to press what time the GM version of iOS 5 ships this fall.

Second, I purchased a modern domain at the moment. There's nothing at hand yet, but OpenGLESBook.Com is promptly mine, and I own large campaign representing it. Once Beginning iPhone 5 Development is in the can, I'm departing to revisit my moderately in print OpenGL ES 2.0 hardback. I mean to revise it to consume GLKit and to add material around the very cool modern OpenGL ES tools we're getting with iOS 5.

To the same extent of justification promptly, my mean is to self-publish. I'm still researching the exact process, tools, and services to facilitate I'll consume, but my mean is to sell like hot cakes the hardback exclusive of DRM and next to a reasonable set a price. I'd like to own an youthful access encode, however since a lot in life of the material I'll be jacket will be under NDA until iOS 5 goes GM, I can't contract to facilitate next to this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment