Monday, September 30, 2013

WWDC 10 Update

Well, we're well into the support generation next to WWDC and it is, as until the end of time, amazing, exhilarating, exhausting and, for the most part of all, fun.

Unfortunately, there's not a heck of a lot in life to facilitate I can inform on. Other than the keynote yesteryear, which was heftily covered by both liveblogs and technical media. The iPhone 4 looks amazing. I haven't seen it myself, but I've talked to several fill with who own and exclusive of exception they truly jet larger than the it, especially the screen.

But there's stuff departing on now that's got me so much more excited than even the modern phone. A lot in life of really smart fill with next to Apple own been working very, very troublesome to collapse developers a quantity of really cool stuff and I truly inclination I can share it, since they really wowed me and many others I've talked to.

It's an exciting stage to be an iPhone iOS developer.

Update: Okay, it's Xcode 4, it's not offered to non-attendees, but it has been announced, so I can say come again? It is to facilitate has wowed us. Apple has completely revamped the developer tools with a modern workflow. The current beta is still unfinished, but it's exceedingly impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment